- PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2014
- B.Tech-M.Tech, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, 2008
Dr. Sourabh Saha began working at Georgia Tech in August 2019. Prior, Dr. Saha was a Research Engineer at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory where he as the principal investigator for a Laboratory Directed Research and Development project in the area of nanoscale additive manufacturing. His current research is in the area of scalable and affordable manufacturing of micro and nanoscale structures with the goal of breaking traditional engineering tradeoffs through process and system innovations.
- S.K. Saha, D. Wang, V. H. Nguyen, Y. Chang, J. S. Oakdale, S.-C. Chen, Scalable Submicrometer Additive Manufacturing, Science, 366 (6461), pp. 105 -109. doi.org/10.1126/science.aax8760
- S.K. Saha, B. Au, J.S. Oakdale, High‐speed Direct Laser Writing of Silver Nanostructures via Two‐photon Reduction, Advanced Engineering Materials, 2019. doi.org/10.1002/adem.201900583
- S.K. Saha, T.M. Uphaus, J.A. Cuadra, C. Divin, I.S. Ladner, K.G. Enstrom, R.M. Panas, Kinematic Fixtures to Enable Multi-Material Printing and Rapid Non-Destructive Inspection During Two-Photon Lithography, Precision Engineering, 2018. Vol. 54, pp. 131-137.
- S.K. Saha, J.S. Oakdale, J.A. Cuadra, C. Divin, J. Ye, J.-B. Forien, L. Bayu Aji, J. Biener, W.L. Smith, Radiopaque Resists for Two-photon Lithography to Enable Submicron 3D Imaging of Polymer Parts via X-ray Computed Tomography, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018. Vol. 10, Issue 1, pp. 1164-1172.
- S.K. Saha, C. Divin, J.A. Cuadra, R.M. Panas, Effect of Proximity of Features on the Damage Threshold during Submicron Additive Manufacturing via Two-Photon Polymerization, ASME Journal of Micro and Nano-Manufacturing, 2017. Vol. 5, Issue 3, p. 031002.
- S.K. Saha, Geometric Prepatterning-Based Tuning of the Period Doubling Onset Strain During Thin-Film Wrinkling, ASME Journal of Applied Mechanics, 2017. Vol. 84, Issue 5, p. 051010.
- S.K. Saha, Sensitivity of the Mode Locking Phenomenon to Geometric Imperfections during Wrinkling of Supported Thin Films, International Journal of Solids and Structures, 2017. Vol. 109C, pp. 166-179.
- S.K. Saha, Method to Suppress Period Doubling during Manufacture of Micro and Nano Scale Wrinkled Structures, US Patent 10,144,172, Issued Dec. 2018.
- S.K. Saha and M.L. Culpepper, Wrinkled Surfaces with Tunable Hierarchy and Methods for the Preparation Thereof, US Patent 10,052,811, Issued Aug. 2018.
- S.K. Saha and M.L. Culpepper, Method to Fabricate Asymmetric Wrinkles Using Biaxial Strains, US Patent 9,950,462, Issued April 2018.
- S.K. Saha and M.L. Culpepper, Method to Fabricate Pre-Patterned Surfaces during Manufacture of Complex Wrinkled Structures, US Patent 9,821,507, Issued Nov. 2017.
- S.K. Saha and M.L. Culpepper, Biaxial Tensile Stage for Fabricating and Tuning Wrinkles, US Patent 9,597,833, Issued March 2017.
- S.K. Saha and M.L. Culpepper, System for Passive Alignment of Surfaces, US Patent 8,834,146, Issued Sep. 2014.