Mission: To support and inspire the development of Woodruff School undergraduate students.
Vision: Undergraduate academic advising in the Woodruff School will actively engage students in their educational experience so they can become independent, life-long learners who are innovative and contributing members in their larger community.
Academic Advising Hours & Appointment Information
- Advising hours are 8-12 and 1-4 ET, Monday - Friday for most advisors.
- Advisors see students in-person and remotely Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and remotely only on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- You must sign up for an appointment through Advisor Link one day in advance. Students can select in-person advising or virtual advising.
Advisor Link - Schedule an Appointment with your Academic Advisor
Virtual Drop-In Advising Hours
- All drop in advising in virtual only and is for short 5-10 minute questions only. This is not for required advising or long term scheduling.
- Thursdays from 9-11 AM and 2-4 PM
- Due to FASET Orientation, we will cancel afternoon (2-4pm) hours on Thursday, May 11.
Academic Advisor Signatures on Forms
- Forms will take ~2 business days to sign.; During active registration times, this may be delayed up to a week.
- All forms using DocuSign should be send to Kristi Mehaffey at email@example.com for the ME or NRE advisor signature.
- All other forms should be submitted to the ME/NRE Canvas Advising.
Undergraduate Advising Requirements
We require individual academic advisement appointments for the following groups of students:
First-Year Freshman (ME and NRE): First-Year Advising Worksheet
Students taking ME 2202, ME 2205 or NRE 3301: Sophomore Advising Worksheet
Academic Standing (probation or warning standing): Academic Standing Worksheet
Midterm Advising: Students with multiple midterm U's Midterm Worksheet
Advises students with last names A - C, D and W - Z.
Mary Beth Morris
Mary Beth is currently out of the office. Please reach out to the advisor below for any academic advising issues.
- Last Names starting with S: Kristi Mehaffey
- Last Names starting with T - V: Lauren Allen
- Last Names starting with W - Z: Lenna Applebee
ME Career Advising
NRE Career & Faculty Advising
Faculty advisors are available to help with career planning, research opportunities, technical electives and graduate school. Faculty advisors are assigned by the first letter of your last name.
(text and background only visible when logged in)